Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Helio.com new cell phone.. what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Helio and there brand of phones. They look real nice and have some strong features. For the social networking freaks, it's myspace intergrated (yes they are backed by myspace et al).... I like them and price wise they are not too shabby. I would like in their next roll out to offer slim phones like the razr but with the swivel feature. :) If anyone owns one, can you comment on the phone and service.

For those who don't know Helio is a korean cell phone company that just entered the US market under the brand name Helio. Apparently they are very succesful in Korea.

Domain Days 2024

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good lookin phones, I suspect they'll do well in the NA market

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aren't the Helio phones going to be compliant in the new Earthlink wifi zones? I think Helio is a JV between SK Telecom and Earthlink.

Anahiem will be the first covered, but other major cities will come on within the next 1-2 years.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aren't the Helio phones going to be compliant in the new Earthlink wifi zones? I think Helio is a JV between SK Telecom and Earthlink.

I believe so because they had Earthlink listed as one of there main investors on their website pre-launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom