Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hello Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panterrasbox

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Howdy, as they say in Texas. I can't believe it's been about 6 years since I was here last. Recently I have got my domaining blood circulating again and am happy to be back. Mostly I've been doing IT consulting to support the family, but sold a couple of domains along the way to pay some bills. Over the years I've accumulated over 150 names that I am now ready to do something with - either sell or build out and put to work. Part of my plan includes listing them on my own website - www.IndieNames.com. Feel free to stop by and take a look. I welcome any feedback (disclaimer: still a work in progress, so pardon any dust :) ).

Back in 1995 I started a web dev and hosting company called MasterLink.com (and sold my share in 2000). Back then I learned how to hack HTML and make ugly web pages. Then I learned how to hire talented people to do a much better job. It was a fun ride and I learned tons. Now after all these years in the corporate world with only a little domain and website dabbling, the changes in the landscape are startling! It is breathtaking to see all the information available and all the activity going on. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cheers!

xaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome Back!

Up until a few months ago, I was out of the domain game for a few years also. It's good to be back!

I have just recently launched a domain investment and sales business, so it sounds like we have a number of similarities.

Good luck with it all and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

panterrasbox

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Xaster. All the best to you!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Back ;)

panterrasbox

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you kindly!

Out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite domain blogs and news sources?

damic

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since you welcomed me... thought I would welcome you back too! So... welcome, kick your feet up and make yourself at home.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:welcome: back

"just when I thought I was out.... they pull me back in"

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators