Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hello All! More info on my "Cool" portfolio PRETTYCOOL.COM

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello All!:

After considered thought, and a few wrong turns, I have parked my portfolio on SEDO with a view to selling at Great Domains' Auction. SEDO has a Great Domains Auction going at the moment (.CO) so I am looking at late August. Many thanks to the few respondents who got back to me with excellent advice (Helmuts and Draco), which I have taken to heart.

So here is the dealy-o two days after listing, from 18th July:

PRETTYCOOL.COM: Reg'd 12.1999, exp 12.2025. 17 hits on the listing, after I flushed out the (with greatest respect, well-meaning, bless them) tire-kickers. Listed for 25,000€, BIN 17,500€.

REALLYCOOL.NET: Reg'd 11.2000, exp 11.2026. 22 hits on the listing, flushed out (same) tire-kickers. Listed for 25,000€, BIN 17,500€.

REALLYCOOLJOBS.COM: Reg'd 12.2005, exp 12.2025. 0 hits on the listing, listed for 15,000€, BIN 7,500€.

It's early days, and I haven't auctioned a name since August 2008 when I listed VILLAS.COM for $50,000 and it sold at Great Domains Auction for $476,000...that was a great evening; and according to SEDO, it is the third largest GD auction price of all time (as of 2022.) That said, formats & policies have changed at SEDO, a work in progress, so I am still playing catch up.

FYI: Reg'd at GoDaddy, Original Owner (I think), Transaction through ESCROW.COM

All my best to everyone...tell (or flip to) your end user friends.

DM (conv.) me if any interest, reply and/or comments (be kind and polite)....

Steve Russell (steveatvillas)😎

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom