Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hello all - my first Post on DNF !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregoire

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Here is my first post on DNF !

I have received my DNF invite from JEsports and Scorpio is the one who convinced me to join DNF. Thanks a lot to both of them !!

Just a few words about me :

I'm from Grenoble, France.

I'm still a "Newbie" since I have been learning domaining for only 7 months now.

I have approx 150 names at the moment (50% .com and 50% .in and .co.in).

And, of course : I'm very happy to join DNF !

Grégoire.

lz83ny

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bienvenue! (I hope I spelled it right)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Grégoire! :)

50% .in and .co.in ... you must be very keen on "emerging" markets. ;)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum!

So we now know, only 50% of your domain inventory, may have some value! :)

Good Luck!

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF Gregoire.. i told u its best place , and u will soon experience this..

bigge he has keywords like forum , webmaster and like in .co.in and .in , does it give his domain inventory some value..

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

150 domains in 7 months !..... you becoming domainaholic very fasy..

haha

enjoy your time)))))

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome gregoire !

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Gregoire!

You got here just in time. We're in the last round of the Domain Game and need another player with cash.

Doc

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Gregoire!

My wife wants to know if you can provide us an all expense paid trip to your place for about a week or two :)

John

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
My wife wants to know if you can provide us an all expense paid trip to your place for about a week or two :)
LOL! Yeah, tell us more about Grenoble, Grégoire. Found ville-grenoble.fr, but it's all in French! I've been to Nice (and Paris) but not places in between. :)

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Gregoire,

I am ready to sell you some of my French domains :wink:
Welcome aboard.

UKPro

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best domain forum on the internet

Crazysah

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. We hope you like it here!

Gregoire

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the warm welcome :)
I was in the South of France (where I only have a 56k connexion) these last few days but I’m now back to Grenoble and I can enjoy my cable connexion.

lz83ny : Yes, you spelt it right !!

nameslave :
In fact, it is the first time I invest on a ccTLD. I did it with .in/.co.in because I’m confident that the Indian market will literally skyrocket within the 5 next years.

You can find some info about Grenoble on here : http://www.inrialpes.fr/sharp/iros97/general-grenoble.html

Just a few things (from the website above) :
- The city is an important access point for winter sports. The 1968 Winter Olympics were held in Grenoble.
- The ski resort "Chamrousse" is easily visible from downtown and 45 minutes by car.
- Summer skiing on Glaciers is available nearby at Les Deux Alpes, Tignes and Val D'Isere.
- Industry and research go hand-in-hand in Grenoble, France's second most important research site after Paris. Grenoble is also one of Europe's foremost scientific and technological centres in the fields of microelectronics, computer science, hydraulics, materials science, chemistry, paper engineering and nuclear studies. Basic Research in Grenoble accounts for some 10,000 jobs.

biggedon : :cheesy: Yes, for the moment 90% of my names have little value. My dotcoms will not have much more value in the future but the other 50% of my names : I’d say that they have some very nice potential.

gotasale : Yes, I’m domainaholic. In fact, since I have spent hundreds of hours reading stuff about domain and domain speculation I thought that it would be crazy not to invest some bucks. The money I have invested is quite big money for me but I did want to give it a try !

JEsports : Hey, thanks again for the invite ! You can tell to your wife that for the moment I’m not rich enough to pay you the trip to Grenoble BUT that if you plan to visit the area I would be pleased to be your French guide. That would be nice for me too since I do not know the area around Grenoble very well : I have been living here for only one and half year now. I’m from the south of France, near the mediterranean sea.

Colbert :
Hi/Bonjour, Browsing the forum archives I have seen that you were interested in French domains, nice ! I’m also interested in French names, I have a few nice ones (less than 5) and I’m always trying to find some more :)

Be sure that I’ll read and post as often as possible.

Grégoire.

YoYo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF

indonesia

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selamat datang di DNF:)
translate: Welcome to DNF :)

bestplace for domainholics and restless whois search :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom