Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hello everyone, a developer from Canada here

bradpineau

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a developer from Canada, and I just launched a new domaining tool. So I figured now's a good time to get engaged with the community here, as I'd like to get feedback from fellow domainers. Would love if you could take a look and let me know what you think -- website is: domainscout.app

In particular, check out the expired domain search. It pulls domains from Snapnames, Pool and NameJet, and pre-indexes everything (looking for # of words, # of characters, etc). Before it displays results, it runs an availability check, so you can see which domains are available or not. It doesn't try to show you any premium domains or auctions -- if it's available then it's available for registration. I find it a very powerful tool, so check that one out.

Cheers,
Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Brad...Welcome to DNForum
I moved you to Help Wanted as you are looking for feedback on your site.

CupidName.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brad, cool tools. I have another source I keep in house that is similar and has a different business model. Would be happy to collaborate on things I see missing that would be valuable to your tools.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators