Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hello ... is that support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The following extract, taken from a support forum post had me thinking, what must these support guys be thinking sometimes?

"i am trying to search for help...but since i have no clue what im doing i really dont know what i should be searching for

so i have the xxxxxxxx all uploaded to my server and im at the setup page on my server but not sure where from here...i am using xxxxxxxhosting.com
they offer mySQL i guess...but i dont really know what that means... "

I bet this would have made a great scenario for Bob Newhart - remember him with his imagined scene about the discovery of tobacco:

""Are you saying "snuff," Walt? What's snuff?
You take a pinch of tobacco (starts giggling) and you shove it up your nose! And it makes you sneeze, huh. I imagine it would, Walt, yeah. Goldenrod seems to do it pretty well over here.
It has some other uses, though. You can chew it? Or put it in a pipe. Or you can shred it up and put it on a piece of paper, and roll it up - don't tell me, Walt, don't tell me- you stick in your ear, right Walt?
Oh, between your lips! Then what do you do to it? (Giggling)
You set fire to it!
Then what do you do, Walt?
You inhale the smoke!
You set fire to it then you inhale the smoke!
Walt, we've been a little worried about you...you're gonna have a tough time getting people to stick burning leaves in their mouth...."

:laugh:

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Webname
The following extract, taken from a support forum post had me thinking, what must these support guys be thinking sometimes?

I bet this would have made a great scenario for Bob Newhart - remember him with his imagined scene about the discovery of tobacco:

""Are you saying "snuff," Walt? What's snuff?
You take a pinch of tobacco (starts giggling) and you shove it up your nose! And it makes you sneeze, huh. I imagine it would, Walt, yeah. Goldenrod seems to do it pretty well over here.
It has some other uses, though. You can chew it? Or put it in a pipe. Or you can shred it up and put it on a piece of paper, and roll it up - don't tell me, Walt, don't tell me- you stick in your ear, right Walt?
Oh, between your lips! Then what do you do to it? (Giggling)
You set fire to it!
Then what do you do, Walt?
You inhale the smoke!
You set fire to it then you inhale the smoke!
Walt, we've been a little worried about you...you're gonna have a tough time getting people to stick burning leaves in their mouth...."

:laugh:

LOL! Thanks web! Bob Newhart rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom