Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

It has been a while since I've been on here. What has happened lately on dnf?

Domain Days 2024

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Navy,

Thought I hadn't seen any posts by you for a while.

Well of course there was the attack on DNF by some nutter (thought to be an irate Iranian guy - but details seem to be kept quiet about). Apart from that we are all much as we were, given any 20 domainers you get 400 views on things! Most regular posters still have there own particular stances on things (me included).

The new Sedo auction format has created a bit of a stir, Tractors.com sold for over $150k, the feeling seems to be split as to whether it is a good thing or not! (I have 4 domains going to sell over the next few days on the auction, nail biting time here, so although I think they are a good idea that could all change depending on what I get as final prices are - joke.)

Obviously the bombing of PayPal created a bit of a stir as well, people glad nobody hurt but the feeling seems to generally be 'how comeit's taken this long' and 'the FBI have their work cut out catching the culprit, the whole world hates PayPal! :)

A good coverage of the TRAFFIC auction was carried out online here by several members, surprises abounded of course, Hell.com not getting an opening bid of $1million, and of course the .MOBI sales took the day as far as that was concerned (Flowers.mobi selling for $200k) and a lot of other .mobi's selling.

All in all a pretty run of the mill time in the domaining world here.

Glad to see you back.

BillBo

P.S. take a good look at the Sedo auctions, I think you may see a few you are interested in.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF was hacked and I doubt much has changed. If you want to see screenshots let me know.

I haven't seen a newsletter from DCG in forever.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Navy , other than whats described above , if it wasn't for Acroplex having it out with Sedo there wouldn't be much to read :(

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome back Matt!

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahh cool, lots happened I guess. I'd like to see some of the SSs. and well somehow I got banned from sedo when I only had .info domains and I didn't log into the damn place since june nor did I even use the internet often. So yeah, I was like okay and meh who cares I am not active anymore, school is too important and time consuming.

I guess I'm going to chill here, I have some names I want to develop but no time...maybe after football season :)

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well look who it is....

I know you came back to the forums today becaus eI AIMed you.

Nice Matt Nice.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Matt. You missed a big fight over .mobi domains. It got more personal and ugly than the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom