Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hello

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I have not been here or posted much in the last few years, I wanted to re-introduce myself. I started at DNF in 05, 06, and then in 06, I also discovered youtube, where I have had over 6 million views, in part due to DNF, or information I got from here. It also helped me when I started a new group on Facebook, where I suddenly had 10's of 1000's of members on my group, and that lead to the world of self publishing. I also had a gig as a customer service manager for a internet guru, and that was interesting, getting to know customers in the make-money-online niche.

So if anyone has any questions about any social media, I have a personal reach of over 100,000 from my email lists, groups, fb pages, twitter and youtube.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the re-introduction!

Are there specific niches your email lists are connected to that are coupled with make-money-online??

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back :)

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another business I got involved in is the toll-free number business, and although I am small compared to others, I actually had a surprising success with one of my numbers.

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same here, I concentrated on blogging, Youtube and Facebook.

Although DNF and Namepros are still the best domain forums. Facebook groups sucks. Haha.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom