Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

HELP :: A Simple Solution - i think!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleeinc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looking for (what i thought would be easy to find) solution for a WYSIWYG editor for a text box...this is an email/newletter script, and i would like it to be able to send more than just plain text...here's a demo of what i came up with, presently using HTMLarea (a free solution), but it is not supporting the picture uploads...all i need is a piece of software that i can "attach" to the text box so that i can send messages that can be adjusted (bold, color, italic, etc) and support pictures. This particular one is using javascript.

http://withmoney.com/siteadmin/admin_send_message.php

this is simply my testing page...there has got to be an easy solution here, at least i would think...any help and/or suggestions are greatly welcome and most appreciated!

jerimy.
[email protected]

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what you want to - and is it integrated with a site?? Have you looked at existing newsletter scripts that provide rich features such as bounce management, email formats (plain text / HTML), opt-in for the end user, etc?

There are a few good ones on the usual script directory sites...

Rob

P.S. Unless I'm misunderstanding exactly what you're trying to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom