Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

HELP! Anyone here big enough to have connections with Pool or their owner Rob Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there is anyone here that could help me who has connections or a good business relationship with Pool, the owner Rob Hall or their head accountant, Joyce Corey, I would be extremely grateful. If so, you could email me at: [email protected] or PM me here at the forum.

I have been trying to reactivate my account with Pool for some time. I have followed their instructions and faxed in both sides of my credit card with all my account info but they said I needed to enlarge it, as they couldn't read it. I tried again and enlarged the credit card info and faxed it in and again they said they couldn't read it. Now Joyce Corey has made a decision that she will not let me reactivate my account.

I just need her to give me one more chance to reactivate my account, as I will send the info through the mail. I would do anything including extra fees or whatever to get my account reactivated.

Thanks for your help,
Bryant Jones
DeluxeNames.com

Domain Days 2024

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can,t help you., But, many have already figured out, Pool is a waste of time anyway :(
Tedgeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom