Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

HELP! Anyone here big enough to have connections with Pool or their owner Rob Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there is anyone here that could help me who has connections or a good business relationship with Pool, the owner Rob Hall or their head accountant, Joyce Corey, I would be extremely grateful. If so, you could email me at: [email protected] or PM me here at the forum.

I have been trying to reactivate my account with Pool for some time. I have followed their instructions and faxed in both sides of my credit card with all my account info but they said I needed to enlarge it, as they couldn't read it. I tried again and enlarged the credit card info and faxed it in and again they said they couldn't read it. Now Joyce Corey has made a decision that she will not let me reactivate my account.

I just need her to give me one more chance to reactivate my account, as I will send the info through the mail. I would do anything including extra fees or whatever to get my account reactivated.

Thanks for your help,
Bryant Jones
DeluxeNames.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Scan the card - then send them the LARGE JPG.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
Scan the card - then send them the LARGE JPG.

I wish I could but the Accounting Manager, Joyce Corey has not given me any options at this point, and I stand to lose domains that were backordered for me. She has just said no more chances. The only one above Joyce is the CEO Tony Farrow and the owner of Pool.com, Rob Hall so I suspect they're the only ones who can help me at this point.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These do not sound like my kind of people....Sounds like you have attempted to comply with her edicts....a little dictatorial is she this Joyce Carey...I will continue to avoid Pool...I don't like people making arbitrary decisions with my livelihood...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Luckily we haven't reached the point where a DNA sample is required.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not scan the card, enlarge it, print it and fax it if they don't like the email.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i tried to reply to this thread the other day but it was "closed" -- don't know whats going on.

but anyway.. bryant, e-mail the president directly and he should be able to sort things out for you! taryn[at]pool.com

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Ok there is hope now as the CEO, Tony Farrow just emailed me. In his email he seems like a nice, reasonable person.

I have emailed back with and explanation and will await his decision.
I'll let you know what I find out.
Thanks Everyone for your advice,
Bryant

ObtainADomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like Pool would want better public relations by helping their customers out, but it seems they've lost track of the customer satisfaction.
They have Strange business strategies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ObtainADomain said:
It seems like Pool would want better public relations by helping their customers out, but it seems they've lost track of the customer satisfaction.
They have Strange business strategies.

I agree completely. It wouldn't take much for them to help me, maybe a few minutes of an accountant's time. That would make me the happiest customer and since I post on 5 different domain forums I would be gushing about how great Pool is all over the forums.
We'll see.

UPDATE:
Ok there is hope now as the CEO, Tony Farrow just emailed me. In his email he seems like a nice, reasonable person.

I have emailed back with and explanation and will await his decision.
I'll let you know what I find out.
Thanks Everyone!
Bryant

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The best solutsion would be if You simply stop using them - like I did a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom