Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Help build a milliondollarhomepage site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need someone that can build a website that is just like milliondollarhomepage.com

I already have a domain... WebSquares.com

I need everything done... hosting, site building and everything in between. i am very website illiterate.

I will offer 50% of profits to one or more people that help. 50% to helpers, 50% to me. I think we can make this big if I get some help!

I will also have to know how to access it, and add to it.

If anyone can help me please post or PM

Thanks,
Andrew Shaw

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What would we need to do in order to help?

MJM

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pipe dream.

Be original, or at the very least innovative and you might get somewhere. Supplying a simple domain, of which that isn't good, is no fair trade for a webmaster. They can accomplish the same with you, using another reg-fee variation, and keep your 50% cut. Word of mouth is what drives milliondollarhomepage. The same word of mouth you won't receive, for doing the same concept.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not all ideas have to be original... Not everyone has to be diffrent... you should take an idea, and make it better. Always trying to think of a new idea will make your head hurt!

:veryangry

MJM said:
Pipe dream.

Be original, or at the very least innovative and you might get somewhere. Supplying a simple domain, of which that isn't good, is no fair trade for a webmaster. They can accomplish the same with you, using another reg-fee variation, and keep your 50% cut. Word of mouth is what drives milliondollarhomepage. The same word of mouth you won't receive, for doing the same concept.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can do it, pm me.

DogFaceBoy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Even though I run a milliondollarpage, I agree with that exacally, you are a little late in the trend bud, and for the domain, not so catchy.

Just my 2 cents.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your OPINIONS, however you are both trashing my thread.

Andrew Shaw

MJM

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
Not all ideas have to be original... Not everyone has to be diffrent... you should take an idea, and make it better. Always trying to think of a new idea will make your head hurt!

:veryangry
Hence the part in my post where I said "innovative".
But with such comprehension, I suppose that could sort-of strictly mean inventive...in your mind.

d:) Please, please, let us all know how it works out. Enjoy the bump! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom