Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

HELP! Can't get domain transferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeb

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I sure hope someone can help me. Here's my situation.
We purchased a domain at buydomains.com who I've now gathered is merely a broker.
It took much longer than we were told but we finally got an email from planetdomain.com** with our login to our control panel.
However, nearly 2 weeks after paying (a lot of money) we still cannot access any information, cannot forward the url, cannot transfer the url, have no access to change dns info..nothing. We have tried to contact planetdomain through their contact form 4 times to no avail. We have emailed with no replies. The only replies we ever get is an autoresponder saying we'll be contacted within 48 hours.

**When we go to planetdomain.com and enter our login and password, a message comes up saying< "You are attempting to access the wrong reseller, go to: PlanetDomain - Snapnames". When we go there (planetdomain.com/snapnames/home.jsp) we get the same site but now our login works although like I mentioned, it does us no good.
Oh...a whois still does not show us as the owner and the planetdomain/snapnames site says, "awaiting administrative approval".

Sorry this is so long but is there anything we can do??

Thanks,
Mike

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, buydomains is a broker. They own about 60 % of the names on their site, but the rest are brokered. I would contact them directly, since you bought through them. I believe you can call them toll free.

mikeb

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
Yes, buydomains is a broker. They own about 60 % of the names on their site, but the rest are brokered. I would contact them directly, since you bought through them. I believe you can call them toll free.

I did so...it took 4 phone calls before anyone even replied and when I finally got a human being, she told me that once they took my money, they were done and I needed to contact planetdomain and ask why I could not use my control panel.
*sigh*

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mikeb said:
she told me that once they took my money, they were done and I needed to contact planetdomain and ask why I could not use my control panel.
*sigh*

ouch! lol, I'm sure it will work out, but that sucks. If you cannot log in, it means they did not successfully deliver the product, and they are still responsible. Like if the key doesn't fit in a car you bought. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom