Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help chosing a decent hoster

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So this will be the third time i have jumped hosts, but i need some advice.

I was with resellerzoom for 2 years, but left because their servers became so unrealiable it was upsetting.

I have been with Hostgator a month, it seems ok, however i just found out i cant host anything commercial what so ever on the reseller plan (image hosting, file sharing etc)

Can anyone suggest a decent host with reseller plans for $20 or less, doesnt have to be large disk space, just decent bandwidth. Also please don't post start up companys, i am looking for reputable companys.

Speed is also important, should be located within the U.S

Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Most shared hosts don't allow image hosting, file sharing or proxies as it eats up a lot of bandwidth. Go to http://wht.us and search for a host.

DNPlan

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was with resellerzoom for 2 years, but left because their servers became so unrealiable it was upsetting.

Even their "Failover Hosting" which is supposed to provide better service routinely fails ...

I have a domain that is down right now because 36 unique visitors one day overloaded their server on a WP Blog ...

Hmmmm.....

The last time this happened, the domain was down for over three weeks until I finally got through to someone who fixed their server problem - worse yet, I was the one who had to tell them what was wrong!

I am curious to see how long it will take them this time ... this domain has been down since the 22nd ... I received an email message 15 hours ago that it has been escalated but still have not heard anything ...

Fail is a pretty accurate name to include in their "Failover" name ...

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom