Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help DNF & DNF$

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

After Adams' recent campaign, DNF$ value has been at its' new low trading at a mere $0.55 per 1000 DNF$. I have always appreciated DNF$ as a currency is a positive factor for a forum community. I think willing members should assist DNF by actively taking part under this section and trading via DNF$. You can post various unused names for sale/auction, offer services, incentives etc.

In the long run a busier DNF$ section and a more valuable DNF$ currency would benefit all the members in various ways. (Not just stinkin' rich brokers who stacked on DNF$ during the last sale... :laugh: )

Regards,

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, I'm going to list soem of my unused domains for sale soon :)

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've traded a few names for DNF$, but I wouldn't say it's something I would encourage. The only one who benifits is DNF, limit features to make them enticing like some everquest pyramid scheme, blah.

However I would like to see something more incorporated once the DNF guys release the ppc, which I am sincerly looking forward to. :)

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
taboo said:
However I would like to see something more incorporated once the DNF guys release the ppc, which I am sincerly looking forward to. :)

What PPC? You mean the parking program? it's already running but still in beta, you still get your money :-D

Since they are a registrar now perhaps re-offering $DNF domain regs might be an idea.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Regs for DNF$ would be the best, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon, it's all because of that 50% off sale!

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea if we could use it to buy domains it would be a much bigger asset to the community.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
taboo said:
Yea if we could use it to buy domains it would be a much bigger asset to the community.

Which is something im looking forward to.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameWolf said:
After Adams' recent campaign, DNF$ value has been at its' new low trading at a mere $0.55 per 1000 DNF$. I have always appreciated DNF$ as a currency is a positive factor for a forum community.
In the long run a busier DNF$ section and a more valuable DNF$ currency would benefit all the members in various ways. (Not just stinkin' rich brokers who stacked on DNF$ during the last sale... :laugh: )

Yeah, I agree also, but I have seen you "Clean up" on a few dnf$ sales in the aftermath of this. So you are gaining from this as well as the "brokers."

But alas this is capatalism, and the decrease in monetary vaule is only temporary as in any society, even this. Economics 101. Look it up.

I know you know this already because you have bought and bid on the DNF$ sales in the wake. You know it will return and that is why you have bought and are bidding.

Please just don't give us a lesson in economics, when you are exercising the principles of it yourself.

I agree with you with the decline and the necessity of the DNF$ to rise but like Alan Greenspan and other monitary leaders, only time will tell and as any organization with money. Inflation will always be an issue.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sarcle, please keep your assumptions to yourself. I hate it when people question my good intentions with their generalization of life and bad experiences. Over the last 2 years I have not sold one single DNF$ to anyone. You profit from something by buying it low and selling it high. I usually buy DNF$ to assist other members and try to give it back to the community by incentives, trades etc. I have spent close to 20K worth of DNF$ this week alone. I have never profitted from buying or selling DNF$ during my stay here. It is however my pleasure to contribute to this community in one way or other whether it is keeping the DNF$ market active and flowing by purchasing small amount of DNF$ from other members who have probably worked hard to earn that amount either by posting on other forums, selling their domains or providing a service OR warning new members that making sarcastic posts based on false assumption will get them no where...

Regards,

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never said it was with bad intentions. It is the exercise of capitalism and economics, plain and simple. And I said I agree with you. These aren't assumptions what you are doing, (which I believe as I've stated several times as good) it is simple economics to starve off inflation.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember one of the admins saying something about bringing the domain reg. back a very long time ago, so if an admin sees this, can they let us know if there are any plans of that happening?

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameWolf, your quite right. I just posted a domain for sale for DNF. Was not going to use it anyway and grabbing some DNF and helping the local economy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom