Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

help getting a Parked account

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmac

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
have tried on loads of occasions to registed with parked.com. finally get a response after 5 days rejected. got no idea why as the domains where good etc. ( well they were ok :) ) offers.net - subscriptions.net??

any ideas???
thanks

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I applied just over a week ago and got accepted straight away even though my domains do not get high traffic they were I think recognised as having the potential to get high traffic between them and I agreed to transfer 800 names (and they included over 100 ccTLD's). It may be the quantity that they are saying 'no' too.

Why not email them and 'politely' ask why? Explain that any assistance they could give you in pointing you in 'the right direction' would be appreciated. It wouldn't hurt giving it a try.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I submitted few months back and did not get any response and finally came to know that the application was accepted and closed for no activity.

And I submitted an application got approved in two hours or less.

So, I think they are actively accepting applications.

You may need to contact them and see what is going on!

robmac

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got a response from them 5 days later rejecting? I could not work it out as the names i gave them were all strong names ( one word generics etc )

think i will just keep on making applications :D

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why don't you PM somebody who works for Parked.com like me and ask them/me to look at it and see why your account was rejected. It takes 30 seconds on your end and about 2 minutes or my end and we don't have to worry about this anymore, how's that? :)

Donny

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been rejected several times. I paste them 10 domains or so and dont care if they're my best ones or no (mostly ccTLDs). Really dont care. I dont want to show them all my domains just because they want to examine my portfolio.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are applying for an account, usually you will show some of your top domains to try and get accepted. If you are showing your bottom of the bucket, be prepared to be rejected.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They should know people possess domains of different kinds. I.e. someone can have 3% of v. good domains and the rest is average, mean, etc. I can have a few top domains in the nearest future or can sell ones I've shown them while applying before they accept me. it is a dynamic business so I see no reason in making such services elite. If they want to build a high-class club - it is their problem. I guarantee domains some people possess now and park at Parked.com, Smartnames and similiar services are a few classes weaker than ones they've shown while applying.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hookah - We don't actually manually look at your domains, it's an automated process that evaluates your domains. And if you read the fine print on the signup form, it says provide us with at least 10. If you want to send us 2000 that's fine as well and we will evaluate all of the domains. It scores your account on about 75 different options, so domains are just a part of the process.

You can reapply with more domains, which I recommend or you can send me a PM to look at your application or you can send an email in to have our account review team manually review your account.

Donny

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am surprised domains are not evaluated by a human being.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are evalauted by a human being, one that I created on a server. The program evaluates domains the exact way that I evaluate domains. It's really not hard to do when you sit down and think about it.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not email them and 'politely' ask why?

And miss out on the attention and drama?..... Why would anyone want to do that? :rolleyes:

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let us know when you're accepted.

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I submitted a small number of names about a month ago and was rejected. I remember that the staff were pretty quick to reply. My thought process was throw a few over there, and if they perform move others in my portfolio.

After seeing this thread yesterday I re-applied, but with more, higher quality domain names. My account was approved today. :cool: Very happy!

I have to say that its good having someone like Donny on DNF who we all can work with. While there are other parking companies around, in my experience, their DNF reps and account managers are not very responsive.

I'll move my domains across today and see how they perform! It's going to be interesting! :yes:

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont know why you got rejected ? I submit 1 domains and got approved within 48 hours.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont know why you got rejected ? I submit 1 domains and got approved within 48 hours.

They score your account on "...75 different options..." as stated above. Most likely, you're good in at least half of them :)

huzefa420

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simon:
I assume its only logical to assume that some of the criteria used in evaluating the domains has more weightage than others.

Why don't you write a post about some of the top criteria for domains being accepted at parked.com; maybe top 10, if not all the criteria.

This might even help people in getting hold of parking friendly names.

Also if the process is automated, why does acceptance or rejection upto 3 days.

I have tried to register unsuccessfully several times. A PM with my email addy is coming your way soon.

spriggy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I applied just over a week ago and got accepted straight away even though my domains do not get high traffic they were I think recognised as having the potential to get high traffic between them and I agreed to transfer 800 names (and they included over 100 ccTLD's). It may be the quantity that they are saying 'no' too.

Why not email them and 'politely' ask why? Explain that any assistance they could give you in pointing you in 'the right direction' would be appreciated. It wouldn't hurt giving it a try.

I got into Parked.com with only 10 domains in my portfolio. 10 is their minimum you have to park with them.

Kind Regards

Spriggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom