Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help! Help! Help! Please Help Me Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajs1ngh1

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Senior Members and Admin,

I have Gone through a VERY tragic event which has changed my life at the moment. Unfortunately, my HDD Crashed last Saturday and I've lost EVERYTHING which was so valuable that I can not even keep track of HOW MUCH it worth. The data was so important for me that I can NOT even think of living my life without it.

The worst part was, I did not take any backup of my data (and I agree, it was my mistake and Im really cursing myself for this) AND THE HUGE WORST thing is, I was using Roboform Pro for my 100+ a/cs at all sites and am having No Backup for that as well.

It really sound stupid but yes, we all do stupid activities at some point of time in our life and these are the lessons which life teaches you.

I live in India (near New Delhi) and have approached a Data Recovery company (Steller), which is having state of the art technology (as per their website) to recover data from Crashed HDD, but After Assessing HDD for 3-4 days, they said -: Sorry, your data can Not be recovered due to "Very heavy scratches on the platter"

Now, Im really lost in IM world and have No Idea HOW to recover my data. The problem is, I've lost EVERY LOGIN id and pwd for my 100+ a/cs at various sites including DNF.

I am a very OLD member of DNF (DNF Exclusive) and have had verified my identity also. Im unable to recover my original Id also coz Im having No Access to the email address I was using to recover my pwd.

I need HELP from Senior Members and Admin to recover my password for my Original Id. Im ready to provide ALL details (whatever it takes) to prove my identity and am even remember what was the last PM I got in my original id a/c.

PLEASE HELP ME. I've lost EVERYTHING and am in the process to recover a few things at any cost and the proof of my sincerity is, I've purchased Gold Membership JUST to POST my tragedy and to ask for Help from Admin.

PLEASE Admin, for god's sake. Help me to recover my life as soon as it can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom