Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help, How can i push registerfly domains to namecheap???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This can really help me a lot! I need to know what the best way to get all my registerfly.com domains to namecheap.com! the reason is that registerfly no longer accept Paypal. I have no cc or anything so for me to renew my domains i have to have a place that does paypal. I hear the enom can do a free push to other enom registers! And I also found out the riegisterfly.com and namecheap.com are very big resellers of enom!

Any and all help will help me a lot thanks :huh: the quote below is form registerfly you see no more paypal the only method i do!

Hello

Regret to inform you that effective from 15th Oct 2005 we have stopped supporting Pay Pal as payment method. You can use other alternatives like Credit Card, Stormpay, Moneybookers, EMO, eCheck Payments.

Thank You

Rapid Response Team
Rapid Response Customer Service

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i believe if you contact regfly, they will enable paypal for you.

lmk if they do.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, you cannot "push" names from regfly to namecheap
You would need to transfer them and pay the renewal fee, just like between registrars
However , regarding payment at Regfly, have you thought about sending a money order to deposit into your account
The instructions are under the accouting link when logged on at regfly

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think you are going to be able to push them , I think you will have to transfer them.
domainsite.com also takes paypal.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i had some one push a domain fro enom to namecheap.com is there a way to push from namecheap.com to enom as if you can so that you can have someone push the name from registerfly to enom then from enom to namecheap LOL

I guess i have to just transfer $8.88 to namecheap each domain Darn! :dead:

I used to LOVE registerfly.com now i starting to hate them the support is worse no more live support and no more paypal. Namecheap is going to have to be my next best one!

drmaximus

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thekingz said:
well i had some one push a domain fro enom to namecheap.com is there a way to push from namecheap.com to enom as if you can so that you can have someone push the name from registerfly to enom then from enom to namecheap LOL

I guess i have to just transfer $8.88 to namecheap each domain Darn! :dead:

I used to LOVE registerfly.com now i starting to hate them the support is worse no more live support and no more paypal. Namecheap is going to have to be my next best one!

I guess eNom --> NameCheap worked because eNom is the parent, while both NameCheap and RegFly are on the same lower level. I loved NameCheap support, and their domain management interface is superior even to eNom's, at least IMHO. However, I stick with eNom for the $2 savings.

One tip about NameCheap - after you push or transfer out a domain, sometimes it appears to still "remain" in your account. There is an "update" or "refresh portfolio" function which will update your portfolio. I think that no other registrar offers this function, and I find it cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom