Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help! How do I delete some of my inbox posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I've successfully downloaded my inbox messages, but now can't see where to delete some to get at my new ones. Anyone able to give me clear instructions?

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Monica.

If you go to your inbox, you will see a small square checkbox next to each of your messages. You may check each message you want to delete and then scroll to the very bottom of the page. There you will see a label; "Selected messages:" and a dropdown-box. Choose "Delete" from the dropdown-box and click "Go" and you will delete the messages you've marked. If you want to select all messages (or all messages on the page) you can click the checkbox on the very top.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10:30AM here in Norway. :)

Ah, that explains it. Anyway, I managed to do it. It was, as it always seems afterwards, quite easy. But when you start out in working life as I did, using an Underwood manual typewriter, computers can still downface you sometimes.

Anyway, thanks once again for the help. I had actually done it once before but couldn't recall how - I was clicking on the white arrow on the left instead of the little white box on the right.

When that happens I remind myself of my husband, who can stand in front of an open cupboard where the sugar has been kept for thirty years, asking, 'Where have you moved the sugar to this time?' I'll be more sympathetic next time. :)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah, that explains it. Anyway, I managed to do it. It was, as it always seems afterwards, quite easy. But when you start out in working life as I did, using an Underwood manual typewriter, computers can still downface you sometimes.

Anyway, thanks once again for the help. I had actually done it once before but couldn't recall how - I was clicking on the white arrow on the left instead of the little white box on the right.

When that happens I remind myself of my husband, who can stand in front of an open cupboard where the sugar has been kept for thirty years, asking, 'Where have you moved the sugar to this time?' I'll be more sympathetic next time. :)

Haha. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom