Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Help - I have had my registration withdrawn

Haymo

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and to domaining. I recently registered a domain name with my registrar, paid and received confirmation. I then found it might be quite valuable and posted it to sell on Sedo. Three days later my registrar (or they may be a reseller) credited me my money for the registration and took it back from me. They say that they do not have authorisation to sell premium domains (note that this domain had not be registered before and they allowed me to register it). Sedo gave a suggested price of £9999 (plus they did manual checks to verify my ownership - which they confirmed) and I paid £19.99 to register so a bit upset that I have lost it!. Can they do this? Please help.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom