Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

help me change my user-title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
in order to prevent myself from being banned I have removed my avatar (just in case anyone gets their panties in a bunch). not that i think its offensive... but somehow i get the feeling that the avatar rule was almost singling myself out in that respect.

anyways now my user-title holds no meaning so i need to change it but i am lacking in the dnf dept...

people have been generous in the past to people with their dnf so i'm hoping somebody should be able to help me out.

i only need enough to change it i dont need anymore than that.

Ciq

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
many thanks byalik I got what I needed

362 dnf returned...

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, you two. Quit arguing. I'll take it. I need to change my name too... :D

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, free DNF$?! Send some my way! JUST KIDDING. Really. I'm not greedy. *Shifty eyes*

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too bad Ciq - I loved your avatar. I'm not sure I want to be a member of a forum that has no sense of humor - especially one meant for adults anyway, since kids should not really be in the domain market.

I think it would be a nice gesture for the management to assure you that your avatar was fine and help you to reinstate it, or a new one of your choosing.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
God, your avatar was the BEST!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
Too bad Ciq - I loved your avatar. I'm not sure I want to be a member of a forum that has no sense of humor - especially one meant for adults anyway, since kids should not really be in the domain market.

I don't know but I might be the oldest here (I'm certainly not a "kid") and I do have a sense of humour.
However I use my laptop in my lounge and it is freely visible to all, including my grandchildren.
I don't want my grandchildren to view things that may be offensive or unsuitable for them, at least one other member has expressed similar views.
It is surely no big deal to accept that some control of "visual" content may be reasonable.
Just my personal view.

PS I'll happily pay for a new "family friendly" avatar.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
since kids should not really be in the domain market.

Hmmm, well I am 15, and making a nice sum of money out of this industry, and its darn fun to do.... I also own an adult name.... but my parents will never know, lol :rolleyes:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cig,

To be honest with you I'm surprised you were even allowed to put it up (yes, really). Almost any forum would have had that taken down the second you put it up. You know it, and I think most everyone else does, unless your 15 and can't wait to see "real people" do it that way.

There really wasn't anything really "funny" about. It really wasn't even a "avatar". It most likely was found on F*ckedCompany.com... You should see the "smiles" on that forum. Be advised don't have your grand kids with you if you check the site out. That place has turn into a cess pool of humanity. At one time there was some pretty good discussions. Now it's just about doing Anal... Hah..ha.. Yeh..Funny?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod
Cig,

To be honest with you I'm surprised you were even allowed to put it up (yes, really). Almost any forum would have had that taken down the second you put it up. You know it, and I think most everyone else does, unless your 15 and can't wait to see "real people" do it that way.

:confused: :eek: :dead: :mad:

i never said anything about the avatar, what the hell was that about POD?

:eek:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

At one time there was some pretty good discussions. Now it's just about doing Anal... Hah..ha.. Yeh..Funny?

then leave :dead:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fastautos

then leave :dead:

First off, I wasn't talking about you in my thread, so don't flatter yourself. I was merely talking about any 15 year old. Also, I was referring to the forum called F*ckedcompany.com that has transgressed into a bile of human garbage...

Other than that, how can I help you?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry....

but just after I mentioned I was 15 you post a message specifically about 15 year olds.... about the other post - simple misunderstanding :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fastautos
sorry....

but just after I mentioned I was 15 you post a message specifically about 15 year olds.... about the other post - simple misunderstanding :)

No problem...

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
F*ed co. is not populated by 15 year olds. It's the forum where adults can be juvenile again and vent off their frustrations caused by the f*ed up stock market and corporate mentality of today.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Webname
... I use my laptop in my lounge and it is freely visible to all, including my grandchildren.
I don't want my grandchildren to view things that may be offensive or unsuitable for them, at least one other member has expressed similar views.
It is surely no big deal to accept that some control of "visual" content may be reasonable.
Just my personal view.

A fair point

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
You should have kept it. I think I will be banned soon and why let the DNF go to waist?

This was the last post that needed to be in this thread...

and those who say it was offensive could have easily pm'd me quietly and said so and i would happily have removed it. theres no need to go attacking me by alluding that i am immature and likening me to a 15 year old and the rest of it after i had already taken it down. I;ve spoken with most of the older/higher contributing members here at various points over my time on this forum and i am sure they would all say I am more than approachable on matters such as this. I never get all hyped up and jump into flame wars. I am always open to civilised discussion without mudslinging or namecalling. But if the only comments I get are from those that liked it by what reasoning would i come to a conclusion whereby i feel i should take it down. those members who have been around long enough will remember moles avatar which existed even i think in the first phase of dnforum with a video of two girls in a bikini jumping up and down so their bits wobbled. so its fair to say i wasnt being outrageous and trying to buck the trend. I just thought it may lighten up the forum.

anyways can a mod please close this thread anyways as it has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom