Help me choose an eBook cover - The Domainer's Development Success Kit

ebook DomainGraduate.com
Visit nameliquidate.com

Which eBook cover do you like best?

• COVER 1 - MOUNTAIN MAN

• COVER 2 - ARIZONA

• COVER 3 - RED TRIANGLES

• COVER 4 - BRIGHTER RED

• None of these (please elaborate in the thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Reaction score
Happy to announce I have an eBook coming out and I would like for you to help me choose the cover.

It's called The Domainer's Development Success Kit and will be made available for free.

I have narrowed it down to these covers. Please vote for your favorite and thank you!

(side note: if you'd like to know when the ebook is released then send me an email via UserCreative.com and I will add you to our mailing list for release notification)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

COVER 1 - MOUNTAIN MAN

1.jpg

COVER 2 - ARIZONA

2.jpg

COVER 3 - RED TRIANGLES

3.jpg

Visit Epik

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
DNF Staff
Reaction score
Hi Tia

although I like the backgrounds in 1 and 2, number 3 is the only one where you can clearly read the text at the bottom of the cover.

if you could define it more in those, then it might make a difference.

Good Luck with the project!

imo..

Sunshines

Reaction score
I suggest you the first one - the mountain man. This goes with your topic success / to the top.

RobM

DNForum Admin
Reaction score
I like #1. If you're going with a picture I think a human element is important to show exactly *who* is achieving success. Personally I would avoid the non-picture covers. I used to host a forum with lots of ebooks and the most popular ones were not abstract covers - this of course could be due to the content but I think inspirational covers give an air of 'quality' and invested time as well as conveying the message quicker. 'A picture is worth 1000 words' holds true I think.

*edit. Sorry I didn't realise the original post was a couple of months old. Did you decide on one in the end?

Visit nameinvestors.com
Top Bottom