Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help me find a nice car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coon

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a car, so I need some of you all's help. This will be my first car so I cannot spend too much money on it. In fact I cannot go too far over $4000 and it's actually even better if the price doesn't go above that. I am also looking for a sports car.

Whoever finds something, please list it. Let's see what you all can find. BTW, I found this car but I can't get it because my dad says it has too many miles on it, and if he says that he won't help me pay for it then I got no chance :rolleyes:

Now let's see what ya'll can find.......

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get the eclipse...its CCHHEEAAPP. You'll get $3900 of use out of it, dont worry about the miles.

MarkMitford

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Take my advice, get a cheap car because (statistically speaking) you will crash or get a few tickets.

:D Good luck

Mark......

P.S. I am just kidding, living in England I never learnt to drive until I was in my late 20's, then I had a new SUV for a year followed by a Jag XK8 Convertible. never had a problem with the law..... apart from those tickets....... I mean, what tickets, never gone over the speed limit in my life...... honestly officer, its the truth.

C

Coon

LOL, nice advice MarkMitforf.
Yeah, that Eclipse is great, I'll see what I can do but I doubt I can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom