Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help me out here... Snap is dropping the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I am in the process of setting up a seller account with Snap - I have been in the process for a month now! Their support and response time is absolutely horrible.

The account is approved and everything but it I am still waiting for them to respond to me with my account info...

I also notice that they have no sales recorded on dnjournal.com this week.

So im thinking I don't really want to do business with them since it looks like things are going south... help me out here guys - my names could get between $200 and $1000 so im not huge but not tiny either. I need some suggestions on where to go from here.

Thanks,
$ideline

Domain Days 2024

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you log into your account at SnapNames.com, then click on My Account then Sellers Dashboards?

You can submit your domains there and do many other things as well. Hope this helps.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you log into your account at SnapNames.com, then click on My Account then Sellers Dashboards?

You can submit your domains there and do many other things as well. Hope this helps.

I just checked my own dashboard but don't seem to have that option. It says "Please contact your Account Rep if you would like to schedule some auctions"

As for the response times, I do agree... It can take forever sometimes for a reply. They should consider implementing a ticket system...

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just checked my own dashboard but don't seem to have that option. It says "Please contact your Account Rep if you would like to schedule some auctions"

As for the response times, I do agree... It can take forever sometimes for a reply. They should consider implementing a ticket system...
Maybe you missed it? It's just a Link (to submit) when you click on the Dashboard tab. There is no tab for submit. You can also email your domains to your rep. (I have not heard from mine in a couple days as well.)

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm talking like a couple weeks... last communication was him requesting my personal info to finish setting up the account, then he is supposed to contact me with my account info so I can log in... right now I am in limbo just waiting and getting frustrated and yes I have tried emailing him a couple times and I also emailed the [email protected] address again and nothing... just really poor customer service so I'm just wondering if it is worth it to put up with this or should I just switch to something else before I get myself into one big headache... let me know what your experiences have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom