Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help me test out a sales platform, please, and earn $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys

I'm considering using Showcase Manager as the sales link for a bunch of domains that I will be marketing. But I've never gone through the process of receiving offers at ShowcaseManager.com before, and I'd like to test it out before I contact end users. (Showcase Manager doesn't charge a commission on sales, which makes it attractive.)

I've already made on offer on somebody else's domain at ShowcaseManager in order to see how a buyer interacts with the site. (It was a real offer, incidentally.)

Now I'd like to try being the seller.

Can I ask some of you to make some low bids (under $10)? I'd like to get 2 or 3 bids to see how the system communicates with bidders and seller. Then, if it's okay, somebody can bid $10 and we can go through the payment process. After that's done, I'll reimburse that person $10 plus $5 for your time.

Hopefully, somebody out there won't mind helping out. I'd like to use the following domain name for sale as a test case:

BLectric.com

Here's the link:

http://www.showcasemanager.com/blectric.com

Thanks!

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Sashas, for Offer #1. Before I go through the payment process with somebody, I'd like to see how Showcase Manager handles 2 or more offers. Basically, I'm trying to find out if Person #1 receives a message that Person #2 has just made a higher offer -- or higher bid, if Showcase Manager permits a push to auction. Hope that makes sense.

Oh, and for clarity and fairness let me say that this is a fake transaction. Whoever pays gets reimbursed plus $5 extra. But if a domain push is involved, I'd expect the domain to be pushed back. I'm open to selling this domain -- but for a bit more than $10.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom