Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEED-MONEY

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I WANT SIGN UP WITH PARKED.COM BUT THEY SAID ONE OR MORE DOMAINS IS NOT VALID IN SAMPLE DOMAINS PLZ TELL ME THE REASON I HV ONLY ONE OWN DOMAIN ,TELL ME WHAT KIND OF DOMAIN NAMES CAN BE PUT THERE
:wubgreen:

T

tekz999

What You Need To Do Is First Press The Key Next To The Letter "a" In Your Keyboard Or It Becomes Very Hard To Read Like This. Then Send A Private Message To Donsimon In Here, He Is The Owner Of Parked. Hope This Helps. Good Bye.

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I WANT SIGN UP WITH PARKED.COM BUT THEY SAID ONE OR MORE DOMAINS IS NOT VALID IN SAMPLE DOMAINS PLZ TELL ME THE REASON I HV ONLY ONE OWN DOMAIN ,TELL ME WHAT KIND OF DOMAIN NAMES CAN BE PUT THERE
:wubgreen:

Hmmmmmm.:confused:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, I feel sorry for you Don, having to deal with dozens of idiots like this everyday.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's ok, whenever we reject them we tell them to go to the random unlucky domain parking provider of the day.

You did not meet the standards we are looking for to join our program, please use {INSERT_RANDOM_PARKING_COMPANY} instead because you will definitely meet their standards.

{INSERT_RANDOM_FUNNY_CLOSING}

ä½*不符合æ*‡å‡†,我们寻求与我们的纲领,请ä½*不要用时才临时insert_random_parking_company一定æ*‡å‡†å±¥è¡Œ. 法国insert_random_funny_closing]

Ok, it's a joke, but I bet somebody laughed.

Donny

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well Donny....I didn´t laugh when I received this letter...

In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards. Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the high standards that are required to be a Parked.com partner.
Because of this your account xxxxx has been terminated.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well Donny....I didn´t laugh when I received this letter...

In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards. Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the high standards that are required to be a Parked.com partner.
Because of this your account xxxxx has been terminated.

ColdGin,
If you feel that your account should not be terminated, please send your account manager or me an email and we will look into it. Since you DNForum username is not the same as the one on parked it's hard for me to tell.

But I will look into it and tell you the reason why.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom