Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help monetize a "generic" domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a "generic" domain parked at Sedo, I have gotten 6 clicks for a grand total of $0.18 :-(

Right now it has Loans as the keyword, does it hurt that it is a generic type name? I thought Loans clicks paid better than $0.03

Any help on how to properly monetize these clicks is greatly appreciated...

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they are probably clicking on the "popular searches" links on the right of the page , which could be anything , and its obvious they are not clicking on the loans advertisements , put the domain on namedrive and choose the "search box" layout , you will be able to see what they are looking for after a couple weeks of traffic, as they have the function to see what the searches are from your members area.

the other thing to consider is if it is 3rd world traffic , you won't get more than .03 a click on any keyword if it is.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Searchsix, good advice... I find that the domains I have parked at ND are doing better now, but these are the ones that were doing ok at Sedo before I moved them anyway... I really like ND as far as parking, but Sedo is the only place I ever get offers... Anyway, I am going to take you up on your advice...

:eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom