Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help???? Need some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggypants303

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SocialPub.com
--Should I make it into just a forum? Or should I make it a site, and then have the site link to a forum. I'm thinking it would be REALLY hard to just promote a site based off of a forum right?

SoftwareField.com
--Should I make a download.com type of clone?

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the first one is more feasable for development. Making a download.com clone would be very hard, whereas I think with SocialPub.com you have a good name (although targetted mainly at UK audience) that could be set up pretty easily. Have a forum, but also try a pub directory, beer-related stuff, etc. I think it's promising.

baggypants303

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks...

I was more looking at SocialPub for a way for 15-25 yr olds to have a chatplace. Maybe have some Beer ads, who knows :) .

Social = being active/gregarious in society
Pub = a type of community or communities.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, I assume you aren't from england... a Pub, or Public house, is where you go on a friday night (or every night if you have problems) to get intoxicated, play pool and chill. That's why I mentioned beer! You could also have stuff about drinking games, cocktails, just general stuff aimed at 18-30 year olds who love getting drunk. It's quite a large target audience! Some pubs have REALLY strange events on, like naked women playing darts and stuff, you could have features on strange establishments like that!

I think you have a large scope here. Good luck

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
socialpub --> probably a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom