Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help needed for GoDaddy Auctions (7 Days Public Auction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I submitted a domain name for 7-day public auction, its average value is around $600 and I set the minimum bid at $10.

The problem is it is not adult domain yet, I don't know how Contains adult content was checked, it should be unchecked, due to this, I'm not getting much exposure, upto now, just one minimum bid.. 5 days and 7 hours more to go..

When I search my domain in auction search it doesn't show, I contacted customer support then I realized that it was adult filter on.

The main problem is when I edit the listing and unchecked the option and submit it, then I see, Contains adult content is still checked.

Is there any solution? However, I have emailed the support and waiting for replies..

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the name probably had adult kwds/content before you acquired it

and you have to consider the possibility that, "non adult name owners" wouldn't want their names listed with adult domains.

imo...

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, I think it was my mistake while submitting the domain name for auction.

There is no possibility of adult domain as it is 3-character domain name (NLN.com), so the domain is N(S)N.com, if there were any "x" letter then it may be considered for adult, but it has only one letter that is "s".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom