Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service help needed from pros...what does wishlist mean on namejet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wish list bascially means the auction is Over or the domain that you had back ordered was reclaimed etc.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
reclaimed to whom? its showing my bid is highest and allowing me to bid
Without knowing the domain, it's very hard to tell you exactly. If you would like you can PM me the domain and I can help you better.

With that being said.....

DomainX.com has expired and is a Pre-Release domain

You are bidding on the domain and it shows the Auction Date with the domain... You are the current high bidder and so on. The next day you check the domain, you are still the high bidder, but the domain says Wishlist. This means the old owner reclaimed the domain..

Wishlist can also mean the domain has NOT expired yet, and could be coming to auction SOON.

Wishlist can mean the domain auction ran already...

So again, without the actual domain, it's too hard to say exactly.

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you are absolutely right @yofie ..when a domain on Namejet is on pre-release means you have a chance to bid whatever amount you wish to backorder the domain name and give you a pass into a private auction that will be held after the pre-release date elapses and will last mostly for 2 or 3 days featuring only members that placed a minimum bid of $69 bid when the domain was on pre-release..After the private auction ends, any bids after that will be a "WISH LIST" auction.

This is what i noticed and if i am not 100% correct then feel free to add whatever i missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom