Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help needed to acquire a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's the story in brief:

We're behind a domain expired since the end of April which will go in "REDEMPTION PERIOD" within few days; 3 months ago, we attempted to acquire this name from its registrant who asked for $1,550 (too expensive in our opinion).

Considering now they're losing this name, we'd be ready to offer $230 for the same (there're good chance they accept our offer considering we'd be ready to pay for its renewal too).
This company is from Australia but our spoken English is not good enough to attempt to negotiate by phone and it seems they're not receiving our emails recently.

In few words, we're looking for someone (better if from Australia) so kind to attempt negotiating this acquisition on our behalf and we can offer immediately $3P.Pal fee to cover all costs of a short phone call + 1,000 DnF Bucks and 2 nice "mystery" domains of our choice in case of successfull acquisition.

If you're serious and, even better, from Australia, don't hesitate to contact us to agree on final details.

PM or email: [email protected] thanks.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I'm from Australia and would be happy to help.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love Australia (with its nature and landscapes, seen only in TV till now) and Australian people as well at the point I'm thinking to begin a new life there a day ...

Thanks tigga, I'll send you a PM with detailed instructions in 2mins.
I trust you in full for the simple fact your're from Australia, I've my reasons to be sure of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom