Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

HELP !!!!!! Paypal Blocked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTEC

Flying at 9.200 rpm...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

need your help....

Basically, I need to pay for a domain (a bit over $1k) and my PayPal account got blocked around 2 hours after I've told the Seller that I'm going to take this name. Not sure what was the reason for the account to be blocked, but I'm sharing this account with another person, so if this person was accessing the account at the same time, think this could block it, otherwise the account was hacked.... Now I need to make the payment asap and don't really now what to do...any ideas how long does it take to have it unblocked after I've confirmed my account details and sent them a copy of everything they have requested for ? What other payment options do I have ?

-Escrow (would cost me $100 as the money would be taken from a CC+international transfer)

-Wire transfer could do but it would take around a week for the whole process (have to add the account first and wait for a confirmation letter (365online.com security requirements) and the seller doesn't want to wait (fully understand him)

-GD Gift Card :) ? yes, off course if the seller will accept this (as for now waiting for a response) why Gift Certificate ? because it's the only place I know, where I can enter my CC details without any additional fees or awaiting time)

anyone want to get $30 worth of GD Gift Certificate. Basically I would sent you a GD Gift Certificate for the value of the domain + $30 as "Thank you" for helping me and you would sent the money to the Seller ?

no idea what to do....

please help

thx in advance :)

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
call them- they normally unblock immediately if no issues, i got blocked ones when logged from another country, phoned immediately and it was unblocked by the end of conversation

VTEC

Flying at 9.200 rpm...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
call them- they normally unblock immediately if no issues, i got blocked ones when logged from another country, phoned immediately and it was unblocked by the end of conversation

thx for the advice :) my account was unblocked :) but now I'm having problems with sending money... (we are sorry, but we are unable to process your request at this moment, please try again later<--translated from Polish)is there a 24h quarantine or something like that ?? F**king paypal....

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PayPal always does this another option would be to use another payment method like money bookers etc ?

VTEC

Flying at 9.200 rpm...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PayPal always does this another option would be to use another payment method like money bookers etc ?

so there is a quarantine after they unblock the account ?? If yes, any ideas for how long ? Thx for your reply btw :)

and I've also upgrade my paypal account (around 1 hour ago) in order to make a "mass pay" but don't think that this could affect my account somehow...

Last edited:

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is a quarantine period after it is unblocked it would be fine open your resolution area in paypal and see if they have asked for something or not if they haven't then it should work fine, i have heard that upgrading account gives some problems too but i don't really know , a person can have 2 accounts a personal and another premier / business so its a good idea to keep separate accounts one personal and another business or premier

VTEC

Flying at 9.200 rpm...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI:

I've spent around 30 min on the phone with an agent from PayPal and been informed that there is no quarantine etc and this time it wasn't a problem with paypal (after my acc was unblocked) but with my bank:) wasn't aware that I have a daily limit of $800 :) so problem solved, thx for all replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom