Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help Please - I bought a domain this morning someone else is selling it on Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just checked my reciept and the who is........all have me listed. I didn't purchase in an auction, I typed a name into a domain search and bought it.

Any suggestions on what to do?

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The person on Sedo probably owned it before you and has it listed. He can't actually sell it if you own it. If you have a Sedo account, add this name and once they verify new whois, they'l delete it from his account.

Really nothing to worry about here unless he has an active auction going or something like that.

Shanked

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I am sure you can tell I am new at this. I really appreciate your time. You also appraised my names in the appraisal section. Thanks again.....

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I am sure you can tell I am new at this. I really appreciate your time. You also appraised my names in the appraisal section. Thanks again.....

happens all the time

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sedo is gay..i have probably 1/4 of my domains listed in other peoples accounts. yet when i try to verify they require so much..and even when i give it to them they say its not enough and won't verify it. dumbbbbb.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sedo is gay..i have probably 1/4 of my domains listed in other peoples accounts. yet when i try to verify they require so much..and even when i give it to them they say its not enough and won't verify it. dumbbbbb.

I dont use them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom