Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Help please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was offered to buy some 3 letter.com in bulk, the buyer is not a Forum member, I saw that on the whois he has as phone number 11111111 so with all the things going on in the last weeks I started to thing about it, basicaly I would like to know what I can do to check if is really the owner of domains, he has p.o box as address and 1111111 as phone number, how can I check if the domains are really owned by him beside the usual things we use like whois and so...

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was offered to buy some 3 letter.com in bulk, the buyer is not a Forum member, I saw that on the whois he has as phone number 11111111 so with all the things going on in the last weeks I started to thing about it, basicaly I would like to know what I can do to check if is really the owner of domains, he has p.o box as address and 1111111 as phone number, how can I check if the domains are really owned by him beside the usual things we use like whois and so...

look domaintools.com whois history, it should help

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
be very careful ...how did he approach you? and why you? is the price to good to be true?

yes domaintools is good ... goodluck !!!

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tell the owner to change the phone number on the whois info so you can call them and to verify ownership...

That being said....you still may want to check if they are stolen....so check the ownership history on domaintools.com and contact previous owners.....

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds fishy.

See if he'll transfer the domains to you before you pay. See what he says.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds fishy.

See if he'll transfer the domains to you before you pay. See what he says.

I doubt any legitimate seller is going to transfer the names first. Best thing to do if it is a good deal of money is get some kind of legal purchase contract created by a lawyer that is binding.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Binding is great so long as the contract has your state listed as the jurisdiction. If the other party has their state listed as jurisdiction then you have to go to that state to file a claim.

A contract and escrow are needed for bigger deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom