Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

HELP!! Someone is intentionally increasing my traffic 10-200 times more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

searching

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello Dnfourm.com members,

I need your help! I have domains parked at a PPC and someone is intentionally increasing my traffic by 10-20 times more on my 3 character domains. I have researched to see where those traffics were coming from and about 98% were from China, 1% from Taiwan, and about 1% from Hong Kong. For example, if my traffic was 10, it would increase to about 100-2000. WEIRD!

I think someone is intentionally trying to get me kicked out from PPC companies! Does anyone know what i should do to stop this? I think they are trying to take away my PPC income so that i won't be able to keep my domains! Please help me!

1. Should i report this to interpol.int or to the F.B.I. or etc..?
2. Is there any PPC that blocks China traffic?
3. Does anyone have any idea or suggestions on what I should do?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Park it at your own server, use your own DNS and then block IP ranges.

searching

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick answer!
I have about 400-500 domains, how do i block IP ranges for all domains? do I need to do for every single one?
If I use my own server, what PPC do I use? is it adsense? Also, according to my experience, if you block a certain block of IP, they use a different IP since they use a proxy server.

Park it at your own server, use your own DNS and then block IP ranges.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If you have your own server, e.g. one that runs linux and CPanel, you can then use free 3rd party firewall software that does several things:

1. Automatically updates (say, once a day) its list of SpamHaus IP ranges
2. Blocks intruders that fail to authenticate several times over a specified period of time
3. You can manually add your own IP ranges

The benefit of this is that all the domains parked at the server are then protected.

You'd simply use URL forwarding to monetize the domain with most parking companies, e.g. Sedo, NameDrive etc.

searching

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks! you always seem to have good responses.

Just wondering, how much would this "own server" cost me about? Is there anywhere where they provide free servers?

For the URL forwarding to PPC, I would need to forward each domain? (400-500 will take a long time and hard labor...)

If you have your own server, e.g. one that runs linux and CPanel, you can then use free 3rd party firewall software that does several things:

1. Automatically updates (say, once a day) its list of SpamHaus IP ranges
2. Blocks intruders that fail to authenticate several times over a specified period of time
3. You can manually add your own IP ranges

The benefit of this is that all the domains parked at the server are then protected.

You'd simply use URL forwarding to monetize the domain with most parking companies, e.g. Sedo, NameDrive etc.

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMO.you thought someone increasing you names traffic.why ?
he can earning money from you?
why does no one help me increasing my traffic,I should say thanks.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol...me too...anyone wanna increse my traffic??...:)

searching

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
First of all, the PPC will say that my domains have increased in traffic and close my account! If I get kicked out from all PPCs, then i will have to use my money to renew the domains or if i don't have enough money, then I will have to just drop the domains. Maybe that is what this person is trying to do, make me drop the domains and not renew it so that they can get it! I think that is their intention.

Secondly, if they increase the traffic about 10-200 times around this time of the month, the PPC will say that it is not good traffic and would not pay me for the previous month's earning and suspend my account. I don't get paid for last month and i get kicked out!

Third, domains whose traffic was about 10 goes up to about 200-1000 in one day, don't you think the PPC will investigate and say that it is bad traffic but weird how all these traffic came from China!

Lastly, it is the traffic that increased but no clicks. the clicks are the same! I don't earn money with only traffic!

I don't think just because the traffic increase it is good... especially if it increases like that! Do you still don't understand?

IMO.you thought someone increasing you names traffic.why ?
he can earning money from you?
why does no one help me increasing my traffic,I should say thanks.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont get it . You have 400-500 domains right ? How can he send big traffic to all of your domains ? I guess some of your domains got those traffic only ,and the best way to resolve this problem is easy. Sell me those traffic domains for cheap prices. And if it happen to other domain , sell it too !

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont get it . You have 400-500 domains right ? How can he send big traffic to all of your domains ? I guess some of your domains got those traffic only ,and the best way to resolve this problem is easy. Sell me those traffic domains for cheap prices. And if it happen to other domain , sell it too !

LOL.....;)

I don`t see any issue......no clicks, no frauds.....plus if it`s not you, no fraud anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom