Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Help Wanted for a Website!

• Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

I am looking to create a website and have no experience. Here is what I am looking to do:

On the homepage, I would like to keep it clean and crisp. I would like to be able to list my domain names for sale along with a "Buy it now" price. When they click it, the person would be taken to a Paypal page where they could pay for the name. Ideally, the name would be removed right when they pay for it, but if not, I could remove it. Also, next to the "buy it now" button, there would be another button that says "make offer" where they could email me an offer.

On another page in the site, I would like to have a tool where people could come and search for expired domain names. I don't have this tool but would be willing to buy it.

On another page, I would like to have links to various domain name resources that I will provide - possibly selling banners to some domain name companies, which would be on a pay-per click or pay-per sale commission basis. For example, having a Godaddy banner that pays me when someone clicks through to buy a name.

Ideally, the back-end operations will be easy for me to update. I want to keep this simple and very nice looking.

If anyone has experience developing websites, please PM me. I am looking to set this up ASAP.

Thanks!

Maestro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sure I can do this. But you need to buy the domain search script. Most of the ones I seen so far selling for dirt cheap are missing some files or just not working at all. But if you're willing to pay I'd do the job for you.

LEt me know your budget for the whole thing including services rendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom