Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help wanted from Proxy Switcher Software Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would very much appreciated if someone familiar with Proxy Switcher software could explain to me how to download proxies from it after scanning (into a .txt format file). Whenever I successfully carry out a scan for proxies, I simply cannot figure out in which folder on my PC the resultant .txt file containing them has been saved.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated as i desperately need the proxies in a .txt file format.

Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It usually saves them in the folder that contains the application. Just sort your .txt files by date and you should be able to see which file was the most recently updated. Do you know what the name of the file is that you are saving the scanned proxies to?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. no, Proxy SWitcher does not allow me to rename the file, correct me if i am wrong on this one. besides i had already checked the application data folder that contains Proxy SWitcher files and there I was only able to find a file called proxycache.lz (file format not recognizable).
1. Do you know whether there is a way to set a folder to which the proxies will be saved?
2. Please share with me the exact location on your computer where you usually find the downloaded proxy files.(if you are using Windows OS)

NB: The Proxy Switcher folder in the Program files does not contain the proxies.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've only used Proxy Switcher a few times, although it is surprising why you wouldn't be able to save to a .txt file or name it! That alone would make me ditch it for something else. Is there a particular reason why you use that package? What exactly are you wanting to do with proxies, etc? The reason I ask is because I've checked out just about every proxy tool out there and could probably suggest something that would do everything you are trying to achieve. If you need to PM me about it that would be fine.

Regards ~

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom