Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help wanted, how Can I transfer-out my domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xserver

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I try to transfer-out, Netsol told me :

"
Dear Network Solutions® Customer,

We were unable to process the request to transfer Domain Name: FUAA.COM to another domain name service provider.

Specifically, the domain name registration(nsWebAddress™) was not eligible for transfer because :the domain name is on account lock with Network Solutions. Please contact Network Solutions Customer Service to resolve the issue. Once the issue is resolved, you will need to resubmit the transfer request with your new domain name service provider.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected].

Network Solutions® is committed to delivering high quality services to meet your online needs. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Sincerely,

Network Solutions® Customer Support
http://www.networksolutions.com/help/index.jsp

"

xserver

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the Transfer lock turned off!

and today I received another e-mail:
"
We have received your request to remove the Transfer Lock on your domain name FUAA.COM . In order to remove the lock we must first validate you as the rightful contact on the account.

- Since your name is registered under an individual account please supply a signed statement requesting the lock be removed from the applicable domain names along with a scanned color copy of state issued ID or Passport. The signature on your ID should match the signature on the request.

Please email this information directly to me at [email protected]. Upon receipt, validation will occur and the lock will be removed within 24 hours.
"

what does ns want?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hate to say it but it seems that your locale plays a role in extended measures in validating account ownership. Did you contact support?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So is it a customer retention ploy or a genuine validation of account ownership ?

Perhaps netsol think they are so good they don't understand why anyone would want to transfer away in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom