Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Help with mySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone who can spare a few minutes of his/her time and help me with a mySQL error. You may view the error at http://www.webtradeforum.com. Just purchased the site and moved to new server, but cannot figure out what I have done wrong here. Do not mind paying you for your time as-long-as you are experienced with mySQL. This will probably only take minutes if an experienced webmaster will assist. Please email me at support (at) webtradeforum.com if interested in helping and making a quick buck.

Thanks

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
It looks like wherever you have your mySQL connections configured, there is no database selected. You need a statement like "mysql_select_db([db_name], [db_link]);"

-Bob

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bob said:
It looks like wherever you have your mySQL connections configured, there is no database selected. You need a statement like "mysql_select_db([db_name], [db_link]);"

-Bob

Thanks Bob. I appreciate that. We are working on it now. :)
Looks like everything will be taken care of soon.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most likely it's your config file, open it in a text editor, and input your db info.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have an IPB license? Log a support ticket at IPS and I'll take care of it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom