Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help with our domain please

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethemes

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He guys :) ok well here is the problem. for a long time ago we got a new .cc domain and liked to move our old domain over to the new domain host, but the problem is: The domain is in a hosts account that we dont have access to, but the domain has my co.admin's contact info for the dns. also its its unlocked. but he tried to put a transfer in and it failed. How can we fix this problem ? we really need the old domain to point over to the new one, and like to have it on a new domain host.

thethemes

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got our domain back after a E-Mail that i will take action against his company if he hold it more then 4 days from us. well it only tok him 20 min's to give it to us, now thats funny after my friend mailed him 4 times about the same. Maybe the big boss has to be there ;) , well i really dont know why a host will hold on to a domain, maybe you do but not me.

Well anyway we got it back.

Why i got mad at the host is that we have over 90.800 links going back to that domain, and thats alot of money we are not getting from the sales and hits...

But thanks for the help, and PM's we got from you guys.
I hope that i can help if you got a problem like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom