Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Raja-

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can anyone let me know how to get those tdnam lists in a text format(one name per line), or any recommended program to format a text file containing domains seperated with space into 1/line.

any help will be greatly appreaciated

Thanks,
Raja

Domain Days 2024

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont know if there is any other way, but I go a page at atime, copy paste to excel and then clean the list.

Another thing you can do is copy paste the text to estibot.com's list cleaner tool which will extract the list for you.

hth

Vinternatt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I prefer the old-way, examining the list for hours, lol :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have a RSS flux you could tap and export to text. I guess a PHP script would do the job.

-Raja-

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont know if there is any other way, but I go a page at atime, copy paste to excel and then clean the list.

Another thing you can do is copy paste the text to estibot.com's list cleaner tool which will extract the list for you.

hth

what do you mean by clean the list? also with estibot i wont be able to do for more than 200 names at once.

They have a RSS flux you could tap and export to text. I guess a PHP script would do the job.

i have no idea how can i do that with php, or can show me any live setup?

This maybe helpful.

http://www.freshdrop.net/

-=DCG=-

Yes i know this site, but i'm looking to find out some other stats that fresh drop doesnt provide eg: alexa rank. the best way to get those stats seems to be making text lists of the domains, and query for individual stats once at a time against the lists.

For a clear understanding, say..

I have a file 'list1.txt' containing
[ domain1.com domain2.com domain3.com
domain4.com domain5.com ]

the script/program sholud be able to convert it to

[
domain1.com
domain2.com
domain5.com]

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it seems estibot is the only way to go.

Thanks all for the help.
Why? Just use one of the url extractors from the link I gave you... they extract urls from text files too, isn't that what you want? I don't see where's the problem...

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have two software like this we give away to Exclusives:

Extract-O-Matic Software - While you surf the web in IE (tested on 6 and 7), this software silently collects the domain names from the pages as you surf. At the end of the day visiting your favorite sites, or sites in a niche you wish to conquer, scan the collected domains and check them for availability and also perhaps place a bulk backorder on them all.
Useful to find:
• Available domains
• Link partners
• Domains you may wish to purchase from existing owners
• Domains you may wish to backorder
• Browsing history
• And much more!
The software is unique in that it pulls domains from text and from hyperlinks as well - a feature not found in some similar software.

TextClean Domain Extractor - This is a nifty software that extracts domains from text.
Simply paste the text, click clean, and the extracted domains will appear in a new list.
Useful for cleaning lists of domains and prices, to get rid of the price, or other info on line next to the domain such as keywords, or other indicators in the list, etc.
This is similar to our web-enabled Extract-O-Matic software but it allows you to paste the info from a local file to be cleaned.

http://www.dnforum.com/exmember_features.php
Regards

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is, you need to be approved for their FTP access and you'll need scripts of your own to convert their dump format into clean lists as the files contain a lot of other metrics & information in addition to just the domain name.

EstiBot.com

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what do you mean by clean the list? also with estibot i wont be able to do for more than 200 names at once.

Yes, the free version does have that limit, but to be clear the subscription version has no limit. I just pasted a 5MB file into the cleaner and it extracted 56,746 domains in 90 seconds, that's about 600 domains per second.

Crown

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Estibot works like a charm for me. Glad I came across this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom