Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainer111

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me with the following questions re the auction on sunday the 19th.

1. Is it possible to edit your auction details? Is there a certain url for which to do this?

2. Is there proxy bidding on Sunday?

3. Do auctions take place in a fixed time frame? If someone bids after the clock is counted down, is it too late?

Thanks for your help with this,

Upvote 0

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainer111
Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me with the following questions re the auction on sunday the 19th.

1. Is it possible to edit your auction details? Is there a certain url for which to do this?

2. Is there proxy bidding on Sunday?

3. Do auctions take place in a fixed time frame? If someone bids after the clock is counted down, is it too late?

Thanks for your help with this,

From what I remember..

1. Yes it's possible, go to the auction page from the link on the index, and click sign up, and I believe if you're already logged into DNF and you already have listed your domains you will be able to edit them from there.

2. As far as I know proxy bidding will be available this sunday, maybe not?

3. I wasn't there last sunday but I think each one is done separately one after the other in a fixed amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom