Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
O.K,I need a project doing so i post it getacoder.com,i get loads of bids,i narrow it down to 23 brilliant companies/designers i cannot choose between them,the individuals are from the u.k or u.s and the companies are from the lower paid countries like india who have teams working for them,its difficult because all 23 portfolios is brilliant work who do i choose ?

The rilliant individuals from english speaking countries or the companies with teams from foreign speaking countries,oh and another note some have feedback some do not.

Thanks !

Domain Days 2024

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Getting a team doesn´t everytime means better work...

2. From foreign countries does not everytime mean less good.

3. Inform you well with the feedback they have.

4. Anyway...it´s a lottery...

Good luck

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are getting quotes from India that are reasonable for you, then I say go with it..
Why discriminate because of geographical location?
Doesn't seem to bother most multi nationals who outsource to India.
I would say using an Indian company will not only save you money, but will give you a better end result.
Take it while you can because in 10 years or so India will be outsourcing their work to us in the UK :)

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate but i cannot understand why an english company would charge the same as an indian company,is it the english work is not so good or is it the indian company is ripping me off ?

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate but i cannot understand why an english company would charge the same as an indian company,is it the english work is not so good or is it the indian company is ripping me off ?

maybe both :tape2:

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nah, the English company is probs already outsourcing their work to India. It will be the English company ripping you off mate.
Go direct with the Indians if you can. Quality of work is just as good, if not better most of the time. But cost of living in India allows them to massively undercut UK prices. Can't see this lasting for more than a few more years though :) India is the new tiger economy... I say take the benefits whilst you can

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks but what the hell is a "temp ban by infactions" all about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom