Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was reading a thread earlier where somebody accused eNom of sending out deceptive mailings of the same nature that Verisign a.k.a. Satan's Minions got in trouble for. Now I can't find that thread. Anybody remember where it was?

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Resellers were sent an "opportunity" by Enom with a list of domains and contact info that were due to expire. The goal was to get resellers to email the contacts and notify them that their names were expiring. That the domain owners could easily renew their domains for another year by transferring them to the resellers business at a reduced rate. Depending on who participated and how the letters were phrased, it may have been confusing enough that the owners thought they were extending their registration and not so obvious that they were being transferred.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I love BulkRegister - but $12 and $10 is a bit too much these days, especialy for us resellers. It's actualy ALL enom related transfers now, despite only one enom reseller who spamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom