Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Help! I'm sure this isn't the right place for this message, but it's the only way I have of contacting Admin or John, who has been trying to help me with a mailbox problem.

When I try to pm I'm told my mailbox is full, although there appear to be no messages and I have downloaded several times.

Up to a few minutes ago I could pm by erasing the last message - the only one in the box - but now I am unable to pm at all.

Admin, please remove this when you have read it.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still no luck. I click Empty Folder and say, yes, I definitely want to empty it and when it brings me back to the previous page it still says I've got 500 stored, although there are no messages to be seen.

The reason I put this in the Newbies' section is that I thought it possible I'm doing or not doing something - although I've never had this problem before the last few weeks.

Should I get out my torch and send an SOS?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am on it now.

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

Hi Mallie,

I will have our tech look into this as it seems to be an issue then with the msgs in your account.
I think they just need to empty it from our side of things and have it reset.

I am on it now.

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

Hi Mallie,

Please try now. I tried something that may have solved your issue.

Thank you

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Mallie,

Please try now. I tried something that may have solved your issue.

Thank you

Durn, no luck yet:

The following errors occurred with your submission

• You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
But thanks, Adam and impactadmin, for being 'on it.' I don't feel so alone now, lol. :)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried again just now (11:23 Irish time), but wasn't able to send the test message to impactadmin. When I clicked Empty Folder the same result came back. :(

Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 500 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent PM to impactadmin/dotcomgod with suggestions.

Let pray!
I tried again just now (11:23 Irish time), but wasn't able to send the test message to impactadmin. When I clicked Empty Folder the same result came back. :(

Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 500 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed. (Empty Folder)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, John. Am I the only person this has been happening to, I wonder? Unless someone is prepared to post, couldn't there be others? If I'm going to be 'lucky' this way, I'd prefer to win the lottery. :)

I

impactadmin

Hi Mallie,

I figured out the issue. You have 500 sent msgs in your account.
You need to remove some of them to open up free space in your account.
You should see 50 msgs of free space in your account.

Or you do have the option to upgrade to exclusive today at 50% off the free and your msgs inbox does increase to 1000.

Thank you

Thanks, John. Am I the only person this has been happening to, I wonder? Unless someone is prepared to post, couldn't there be others? If I'm going to be 'lucky' this way, I'd prefer to win the lottery. :)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Mallie,

I figured out the issue. You have 500 sent msgs in your account.
You need to remove some of them to open up free space in your account.
You should see 50 msgs of free space in your account.

Thanks, John. But my problem is, how do I remove the messages? Could you tell me how to do it? I never had a problem before just saving, then selecting all and clicking Empty Box. But now there are no messages and therefore none to select, and Empty Now doesn't have any effect.

Either I've forgotten how to or the page has changed and I should do something different.

Edit: OK, I've checked my Inbox again and there now seem to be just 450 messages saved (where, as the box is empty?) and so I seem to have been able to send a test message to impactadmin. I expect this will have to do for now, though after 49 messages I presume I'm going to be in the same mire. But I suppose I can cross that bridge when I come to it.

Thanks for all who tried to help. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom