Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help!!!!!!@@@@@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just ran into a big but good problem. One of my websites just got really popular and is averaging 600 concurrent connects. This would be awesome except I was using Godaddy 4gh unlimited hosting which maxes out at 600 users. I'm having to switch straight to a dedicated server due to the huge surge in traffic. The bad part is this site isn't currently monetized. With the amount of traffic I'm currently receiving I should be able lto cover the $100 a month I'll be spending on a dedicated server. HOW DO I MONETIZE MY TRAFFIC? I need to implement something that converts like... today.

PLEASE leave a message here with your suggestions. Thanks in advance...

-Shane

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Different website. Huge problem. I'm running an anonymous email site. Was just playing with it to rank... now everything is shut down until I make the switch to dedicated.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An anonymous email site can get you banned / blocked from many different hosts or ISPs. Be careful. I wouldn't allow it on my ser-vers. Too easy to get blocklisted, and eats up bandwidth fast.

Do you charge for the service? If not, you should. Also post ads for related services. Check with CJ, shareasale, linkshare for affiliate programs. People that would use this service would also be interested in other privacy related services, such as proxy serv-ers, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom