Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have installed the smarter-scripts ppc search engine no less than 5 times now and of yet can't get the stupid thing to work. Installing the script on several of my sites is very important for future plans. I need to find what I am doing wrong.

If anyone has installed the script before I need your help. I have loaded all files, chomd all files are per instructions, renamed, and deleted said files. I am missing something and I assume I am close. I'm not looking for someone to install, rather to tell me my error(s) Be willing to pay you for your time, but not wanting to pay much as I really hope I've done something stupid and easy to fix. I am going to try it one more time with clean install incase I have a bad upload, or messed up a file somewhere. Help a clueless dner out and do your good day as this is driving me nuts.

I also need templates for the search engine. There are a lot of them out there, but I can't find where to buy them. I have one of the old DCB ones, others or any other I would be happy to buy, fairly priced of course..

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom