Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

here's one you can start some chainmail with

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ever see those ads that say, like, "Phone broken? Call xxx-xxxx for a free recorded message on how to fix...", or "VCR broke? Send for a free video on how to repair it at home", you know things like that, that would be virtually impossible to do. Well, I just found another funny one. I was just on the Florida Power & Light website. Check this:

We now offer two convenient ways to notify us about your power outage:

· Report your outage online.
· Call us at 1-800-4OUTAGE.

Both methods are available year-round, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also check the status of our restoration efforts.
http://www.fpl.com/report/contents/index.shtml

I can't wait till the next time my power is out, I'll just turn on my computer, visit their website, and let them know about the outage. Well, I have battery backups, and wifi links, [a rare exception] but c`mon, FPL...who's gonna be able to do that?
Is that funny or what?
d:)

Report your outage online.

myblueshoes

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(No- send an auto-response email to FPL every hour that says "If you don't receive this message in one hour my power is out!" )

That's why I keep nellie in the barn lubed up and reddy to go. I used to plow my fields with my 12 cylindar baby but I had to retire her a few years back - now her engine is a runnin the whole house when the power goes out from time to tome...

Keep the fuel can right by my bed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom