Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hey Mods !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
..or DCG for that matter;

there seems to be quite some confusion about gold memberships, vanished sections etc.

All this kind of confusion could easily be avoided if the mods or whoever would *FINALLY* care to post announcements about changes in the "DNForum Site News" section - afterall, that's what it's there for, ain't it ?

I just can't understand why mods etc. STILL refuse to post announcements while/after/before implementing changes as if it was a real difficult thing to do or anything.

And no, posting an announcement buried within some thread in some other section is not what i'm talking about....geeez.

I mean, IS IT SO DIFFICULT to understand the only way to avoid confusion in the future is to post an announcement EVERYTIME a change is (to be) made in the SAME SECTION ("DNForum Site News) ?!

I've been saying this since a while still nothing happens in that regard - instead management lets valuable gold members get pissed and makes them wanna leave just because you refuse to make announcements in the appropriate section.

I don't get it.

HELLO ?!?!?!?!

Upvote 0

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah sure - so a complete new forum ("exclusive") has been implemented, the whole site been restructured and guess what?

Still not one single announcement about it in the news section.

It's all blahblah.

(Non-)Actions speak louder than promises.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Yeah sure - so a complete new forum ("exclusive") has been implemented, the whole site been restructured and guess what?

It's all blahblah.

Beatz

There is information posted by the Admin's and Mod's all over the forum. Just take your time and let your fingers do the clicking.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, open up yours eyes and look around.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Beatz, are you upset because of lack of information, or because it wasn't placed in the news section?

I agree that would have been an appropriate place for it. But there has NOT been a lack if info flowing. Just a tiny bit harder to find. Mostly in the lounges.

And tomorrow should see the dawn of a new era here at DNF. I think Bob has the immediate answer on his avatar- a direct quote from Master Yoda. It serves me every day: "Patience Young Jedi", LOL!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

It's all blahblah.

The re-org is still going on as we speak and therefore not 100% implemented yet, but we think it may be a good idea to let you guys have a little preview of what is coming up shortly. Some of our mods and administrators have been testing the system to make sure that everything will run smoothly when the new Exclusive membership launches on Monday; and Adam has made it very clear that there will be an announcement then. May I ask for your patience for the next while?

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me how to get my flag? Can't select anything in my user cp?

Nevermind, I found it.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have an American flag right now.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm upset because

- anytime something changes here one has to search the whole friggin forum in hopes to *maybe* find some info or an announcement *somewhere*.While it could be so easy if the admins only would a) post announcements at all and b) post them in ONE PLACE.

As said, i thought that was the "DN Forum news" purpose.

To say "look around the forum" is ridiculous.

It's just wasting everybodys time.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm upset because

- anytime something changes here one has to search the whole friggin forum in hopes to *maybe* find some info or an announcement *somewhere*.While it could be so easy if the admins only would a) post announcements at all and b) post them in ONE PLACE.

As said, i thought that was the "DN Forum news" purpose.

To say "look around the forum" is ridiculous.

It's just wasting everybodys time.
Hey Beatz. An understandable frustration. I will pass this along.

WebCat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom