Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hi All..And what to do with a Global Broadmatch of 45.5m?? (3 sites)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackncoke64

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just joined up today and am looking to off-load a few domains I have been sitting on for way too long.. Domain appraisal is a really difficult subject I feel so would be interested in what (if such a thing exists) the appraisal norm might be for dnforum? I currently own an affiliate marketing site where I recruit affiliates to a number of networks, (not for sale).. mainly cpa and a small Health Beauty & fitness network.. (not sure if I should mention the name here in case that is seen as spamming?).. apart from that I appear to be getting into Animated videos and optimising for YouTube?.. mainly because of my Cartooning background and more recent SEO history..

My question in the subject header is a real one.. I have had many thoughts about this set of domains I registered (one drunken night) at the end of 2010 (.com.. .net and .co.uk) They are not single word sites such as "help" or "Insurance" and would be pretty useless for exact match.. and although not "branded" are very brandable in their own way..

Please drop me a line if you are interested because I would genuinely like any thoughts from experienced domainers.. plus if someone would please let me know how to add an avatar / pic on here?

looking forward to getting stuck in on dnforums!

Cheers all

Jn'C

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom